COSMOSoft Ltd - Privacy Notice
Onsidaca.Net is a trading name of COSMOSOft Ltd. This website service is wholly owned and operated on behalf of our clients and partners by COSMOSoft Ltd.
Please note that we are not an “end-user” service. This service is for the sole use of our contracted partners to manage and maintain information about their clients and to provide the valuable service that they do for you. If you have any question please contact your partner or agent.
What Data Do We Collect
Partners. We do not collect any data directly, we only store data on behalf of the partners we work with. Please reach out to your contracted partner(s) if you wish to know what data they have collected on your behalf.
Users. We only collect data for those partners that have contracted with us for use of our systems. The data we collect is sufficient only for the use of, security and management of our systems.
Why Do We Store Your Data?
To provide our services to you through your/our contracted partners. Without that data, our partners cannot provide to you the high-quality service that they do.
How Do We Use Your Data?
Partners and Users. We only use the data stored to provide statistics and billing services to our partners for the use of our services. No personal data is used to identify individuals in any way. We do not sell your data nor do we make it available to anyone not contracted with us and only in a way that allows then to provide a service to you.
How Long Is Your Data Stored For?
We only hold data for as long as required. We work with our partners to remove any data they have requested us to in line with their data retention policies and procedures.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access –
- You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. The right to rectification –
- You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Notice or our data protection policies please contact us through your contracted partner(s). Unless we have a contract directly with you, unfortunately, we cannot provide any information directly to you.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to contact us
Accessing, updating your Information and opting out and the accuracy of your information is important to us, please don’t hesitate to contact your contracted partners if you feel the data we hold for you on their behalf is in any way incorrect.
Last update 29th April 2020